Thursday, November 21, 2013

Those beautiful Autumn Colours

You might starting to think that I am a little obsessed with autumn leaves. I am sorry ... but they are just so beautiful and the splendid colours seem to change every day. I promiss this will be the last blog about autumn leaves :)  But you might see some of those colours back in my booklets later on....Today I was sitting in the train, staring at those yellow, red, green and brownish colours and I was thinking about how to process them into my booklets. I think I have some great ideas, so I will experiment with them coming weeks ... hopefully with good results I can show you later on!
By the way I made this collage in Photoshop, practising my lessons :) It's so much fun working with this tool and understanding it more and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment