Monday, November 11, 2013

Prien's Booklet for your Purse in black and red


What's going on at the moment?? I should be posting more blogs ... but a lot of things keep me from doing it. Things like:
- following a professional PhotoShop course at Mediacollege in Rotterdam
- following an interesting e-course about blogging at Decor8
- preparing new stock for the Webshops Only Shop in Den Bosch
- designing and preparing flyers and nametags for the Webshops Only Shop
- working on new assignments, such as a box, an address book, some notebooks

So there are a lot of new things I want to show you ... soon! It would also be a great opportunity to show off my new Photoshop skills as well :)

For now I just want to introduce these new Booklets for you Purse; small notebooks for, yes indeed, in your purse. Always handy to write down that amazing idea that pops up in your mind when you are waiting for the train, or when you are stuck in traffic or something like that.
On a special request I made the Prien Booklets for your Purse in black and red as well. You can find more colours at  www.prien.nl.

Prien Booklet for your Purse in Black and Red

No comments:

Post a Comment