Friday, November 15, 2013

Opening concept store Webshops Only in 's-Hertogenbosch

Today is the grand opening of the concept store Webshops Only in 's-Hertogenbosch. This store is a initiative of Alonie and Marieke, who are also webshop owners themselves. Yesterday I went to 's-Hertogenbosch to decorate my space in the store. I really like the atmosphere in the shop and Alonie and Marieke managed to invite a lot of high quality trendy shops for their concept. This shop is definitely worth a visit! This evening is the opening for the participants and friends & family, so starting tomorrow you can rush to the shop to gather all your holiday season gifts!

Since Alonie and Marieke worked so hard to get everything done, I thought it would be nice to give them a small present for the shop-opening. I made two simple notebooks with their logo. Hopefully they like them!





No comments:

Post a Comment